Runaway

Friday, November 21, 2014








Photo by: @iampepitocadalak
I was wearing: Adidas Original (Shirt), Forever 21 (Jeans), Matix Denim (Jacket), New Balance (Shoes), MEElectronics Air Fi Runaway (Headphone)

When people talk about denim, they mean to have vintage look. But today, I want to introduce the other side- the "sporty" look. I feel like when the outfit comes with a pair of New Balance Shoes, it just becomes active and sporty. I even feel more energetic when wearing the Runaway headphone which was my newest purchase. About the headphone, it not only has good quality sound but also is fashionable, something that I am always aim for and consider when buying. 

Khi mọi người nói về vải bò, họ ám chỉ phong cách vintage. Nhưng hôm nay, tôi muốn giới thiệu 1 khía cạnh khác - phong cách "thể thao". Tôi cảm thấy khi bộ outfit đi với 1 đôi giầy New Balance, bộ đó sẽ nhìn hoạt bát và linh hoạt hơn. Tôi còn cảm thấy năng động hơn khi đeo tai nghe Runaway của MEElectronics. Về cái tai nghe này, nó không những có chất lượng âm thanh tốt mà còn nhìn thời trang, cái mà tôi luôn hướng đến khi cân nhắc và hướng đến khi mua.

1 comment

  1. I really love this sporty look!

    you made some excellent style decisions here.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete